Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Compensation Manager
at Zynga Inc.
At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to craft experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and connect the world through games.
We are looking for a Senior Compensation Manager to serve as a true strategic partner in contributing to and executing our global compensation strategy and practices. Your ambition, intelligence, and intellectually curiosity will support collaboration with our teams based in San Francisco, Austin, Toronto, London, and Bengaluru. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and professionally mature, and you flourish when working with people who share these values.
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for global compensation concerns with our global HRBPs (Human Resource Business Partners)
- Create and execute compensation programs that meet the unique needs of Zynga’s global workforce
- Execute and contribute to Zynga’s global compensation vision and strategy with compensation structures that enable Zynga to attract, retain, and grow world class talent
- Utilize industry and market knowledge to drive differentiated total compensation opportunity in support of achieving annual and longer term goals
- Identify metrics that indicate the success of Zynga’s compensation programs and team
- Mentor members of the People Operations team with short and long term goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Typically requires 10-12 years of compensation related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or 5 years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years compensation experience with countries other than the US, notably India, UK, Finland, and Turkey
- Preferred experience in a progressive mobile, internet or gaming technology company
- Preferred Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) from World at Work
- Ability to lead and persuade with data, utilizing analytics to highlight insights and drive improvements for compensation processes and programs
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence partner teams and leadership
What we offer you
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and annual bonus plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily (when in-office) – stocked snack and drink areas
- Generous paid maternity/paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- A culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.