Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DevOps Engineer - Cloud Ops(Remote)
at Zynga Inc.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Cloud Administration and Engineering team (CloudOps) to develop and maintain DevOps tools and Cloud Services.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will often partner with game studios on optimization projects. You will engage and work alongside all Zynga partner studios in the US, Asia and Europe. Join us and learn what makes Zynga one of the leaders in the mobile online gaming industry.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- BS or equivalent degree in a technical field
- Working knowledge of cloud services: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and OR Google Cloud.
- Hands-on experience with Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers and databases.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level.
- Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Powershell, Python) and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Puppet and Chef)
- Exposure to network administration.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Experience with GitHub & Open Source
- Continuous integration and delivery with Jenkins
- Monitoring / Logging with Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, and Kibana
Nice to have :
- Kubernetes on Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Container technologies like Docker
- Exposure to NoSQL database technologies, preferably Couchbase and MongoDB.
- Lambda automation
- Developer experience (PHP/Java/C#)
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.