YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
YMCA Lifeguard/Swim Instructor Cedar Park, TX
at YMCA of Greater Williamson County
We are seeking community minded lifeguards to join our team!
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $27 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Pay : $10 to $12.66/hour
- Pay will be commensurate with experience and skill level
- Employees receive free Membership to YMCAs in Williamson County
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision options, LTD/Life Insurance, Paid-time off for Vacation, Sick and Holiday, Tuition Reimbursement, Family Membership to YMCA’s in Williamson County, program discounts and 12% company-paid retirement once vesting rules are met.
How to Apply:
Please apply in person at the Twin Lakes Family YMCA 204 East Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park, TX, 78613. The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace. Thank you for your interest in the YMCA of Greater Williamson County.
Bryan Everett at email@example.com, or Apply at http://www.ymcagwc.org
Skill / Requirements
**MINIMUM REQUIRED ABILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS**
The successful candidate for this position will:
* Be at least 16 years of age;
* Be friendly, courteous, possess a cooperative attitude and be a team player;
* Be able to work effectively under pressure;
* Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts on weekdays, evenings, and weekends;
* Have a neat appearance and be well-groomed;
* Have a current YMCA Lifeguard or Red Cross Lifeguard certification along with current Professional CPR, AED and First Aid.[NOTE: If you are not currently certified, training dates will be supplied, but you will not be hired until training is complete. Contact your local YMCA or Red Cross for upcoming trainings];
* Be willing to uphold the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith;
* Be able to pass reference check, pre-employment drug screen, background check and sex offender check.