YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
YMCA Child Development Center Teacher, Round Rock, TX
at YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Calling all Early Childcare professionals!!!
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is looking for an exceptional person to join the family at our Child Development Center as our new full-time 24-month old teacher.
You’ll bring your experience, creativity, compassion, professionalism, and enthusiasm. We’ll bring our collaborative environment; focus on values, and commitment to the families we serve. Together, we’ll make an outstanding place for children to learn and grow!
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- High school Dimploma/GED preferred; preferably working towards your CDA
- Candidates will need to have substantial experience working in a licensed childcare environment
- Must be able to be on your feet the entire length of your shift; lift up to 40lbs; interact with all types of personalities; integrate well with our staff; and handle a busy environment
- Must possess strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as participating in creating new ideas for engaging curriculum
- Must be certified in CPR/First Aid & Safety within the first 30 days of employment
- Able to pass a drug test and background screen
How to Apply: Email Phil Hooper at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Shift(s): Monday-Friday, with various shifts that may require flexibility
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour DOE
Is it you we are looking for? If so, don’t keep us waiting! Apply today!
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $27 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson County. Our organization is home to the largest school-age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.