YMCA of Austin
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sports Official - Bastrop
at YMCA of Austin
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED OCTOBER 15, 2019
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. It’s who we are, who we aspire to be and how we show up every day. We are cause-driven. We don’t just show up, we show up with purpose. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Supports YMCA youth programs at various locations within our community
- Officiate Soccer, Volleyball and other Sport games.
- Ensure Programs start on time, end on time, every is safe and has fun
- Show up with a Smile, be enthusiastic, supportive and have fun!
- Maintain positive public relations on-site by speaking with parents
- Maintain working condition of equipment, replacing any used or worn out items and performing field maintenance as needed
- Attend all scheduled staff training sessions and meetings
- Part time position 0-4 hours per week, summer hours increase.
- Work days: M-F evenings and Saturday mornings
- Inside & Outside environment working directly with kids and parents
Join us and help transform lives.
The Bastrop Family Branch in Bastrop, Texas, is seeking Youth Program Assistants to join our team.
We are looking for applicants that are available to work a flexible schedule at our branch located at 112 Main St Bastrop, TX 78602.
Pay Rate: $9.00 per hour, based on experience
- CPR and First Aid Certifications or obtained within 30 days of being employed
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Ability to solve conflicts or issues that may arise
- Must possess maturity/sound judgment and a strong sense of responsibility
- Must be able to set up/take down equipment/lift or move items up to 50 pounds.
- Must arrive on time indicated by supervisor
- Team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Reliable transportation to attend work
- Interested in contributing to the mission of the YMCA
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance and adhere to a welcoming and professional dress code
- Ability t read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Free YMCA membership
- Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
- Discount on program fees
- 10% discount on Childcare/Summer Camp
- Flexible schedules