Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Sr. Account Manager
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Account Management/Client Services
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for executing within agency process and ensuring client satisfaction through effective communication and collaboration with project managers to deliver on-time and on-budget. The Senior Account Manager provides day-to-day guidance to the account team within the areas of planning, administration and management of projects. They must be an expert communicator and strategic client negotiator.
- Day-to-day responsibility for client business within the Agency
- Accountable for successful implementation of campaigns – on time, on brief, and to budget
- Communicate regularly with clients and maintain written client agreements
- Take responsibility for scheduling status meetings and providing status reports
- Has a thorough understanding of the Client’s business and industry
- Manage client expectations and build client relationships based on trust and mutual understanding
- Develop and present out of the box thinking
- Understand and use Agency systems to ensure the sound management of projects
- Evaluate and present creative work and effectively manage client feedback
- Responsible for client account finances
- Continually look for opportunities to grow account and improve efficiencies
- BA/BS degree; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
- Minimum three to five years prior agency experience
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Flawless execution in management of client projects
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to operate in dual role as account/project management
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.