Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Digital Strategist
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Strategy and Planning
- Employment Duration
- Regular Full-Time
At Wunderman, we are creatively driven and data inspired — it’s what sets us apart from other agencies. We are seeking savvy digital media experts with vision and focus on results.
Our Sr. Digital Strategists create paths for each client by evaluating stated goals/objectives and providing performance-based solutions for paid, owned and earned media. To do this effectively, Sr. Digital Strategists must keep an active pulse on digital trends and tactics to create both short-term and long-term strategies that encourage client retention alongside immediate goal accomplishments.
As a Sr. Digital Strategist, you will be responsible for collaborating directly with a leading strategic client and cross-functional teams to set a vision and define a clear digital performance strategy for success.
LOCATION: This position reports to the Wunderman Memphis office. Remote work is acceptable but monthly travel to Memphis in required in addition to quarterly client travel.
- Creates end to end digital strategies to achieve client goals
- Educates client on the synergy of paid, owned and earned media
- Is an expert for the client and a go-to resource for performance marketing strategies across digital tactics – Search (Paid/Organic), Display, Remarketing, Social, SEO/Content, User Experience/web design, email marketing, knowledge of web analytics/attribution methodologies
- Uses data to inform decisions on strategic direction and plans
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of client’s overall business and marketing objectives
- Works closely with the Account Director on strategic planning and ideation for solutions to achieve client objectives
- Collaborates internally with the account team: Account Director, Media Lead, SEO Specialist, Reporting Analyst and Project Manager
- Creates and manages strategies across multiple business lines and client teams
- Places strong emphasis for analyzing campaign performance (through web analytics and statistical reports) on digital response channels against performance goals, providing recommendations for change as needed
- Creates test-and-learn scenarios to help improve digital response channel performance to improve overall media effectiveness
- Maintains technical proficiency with Wunderman internal team to effectively communicate solutions, strategies, and potential impacts to the client team
- Possesses an understanding of marketing technologies and automation solutions to collaborate with the client and the internal tech team to create technology-driven performance strategies
- A reliable SME who can quickly, effectively absorb the client’s unique industry and execution needs, and then translate them to the broader team for planning
- 5+ yrs experience developing multi-channel digital marketing strategies
- Ability to translate and communicate data into actionable items
- Strategic thinker who can collaborate and offer creative solutions and ideas
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a high EQ
- Agency and/or consulting experience required
- Health care and/or regulated industry preferred
- Travel 10-15% expected
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires people to take action and delivers results for brands. In 2015, industry analysts named Wunderman a leader in marketing database operations as well as a strong performer in customer engagement strategy. Headquartered in New York, the agency brings together 7,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 175 offices in 60 markets. Wunderman is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, please visit www.wunderman.com and follow us @Wunderman.
Wunderman Memphis, comprised of the largest team of digital media strategists, planners and optimization professionals, serves as the center of excellence for performance media within the global Wunderman network. We're experts in paid search, display, social and SEO, and recognize the important role mobile plays in each channel. You can follow us on social @WundermanMEM.
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity