Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Employment Duration
- Regular Full-Time
At Wunderman, we are creatively driven and data inspired— it’s what sets us apart from other agencies. We are seeking digital media experts with vision and focus on results. Our SEO Specialists create paths for each client by evaluating stated goals/objectives and providing performance based solutions for owned media. To do this effectively, he/she must keep an active pulse on digital trends and tactics to create both short- and long-term strategies that encourage client retention alongside immediate goal accomplishments.
As an SEO Specialist, you will serve as an SEO expert seamlessly uniting our content and development practices to drive search engine rank performance, traffic, engagement and conversions for our clients.
*This position reports remotely to our Wunderman Memphis office.
- Be the SEO expert, particularly as it relates to the technical aspects (e.g. able to implement structured markup, provide detailed instructions for handling server errors and poor page speed, etc.)
- Perform full SEO site audits and analysis (technical, analytics, content, social, etc.)
- Perform full keyword research and develop related strategies
- Bring paid, owned, and earned media together to create cohesive interactions within the spaces
- Communicate effectively across an organization, internally and externally – from developers to executives
- Research and create POVs on SEO trends and new implications (e.g. mobile, apps, and voice recognition); educate internal team members and clients
- Determine KPIs for each recommendation, forecast impact, and create case studies
- Minimum 2 years working hands on in technical SEO in a full time capacity
- Must have a proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement and conversions)
- Proficient in digital analytics platforms (e.g. Google, Adobe, Coremetrics, etc.)
- Expertise in Google and Bing Search Consoles
- Knowledge of multiple CMS platforms (e.g. AEM, SiteCore, Wordpress)
- Clear communication skills in multiple forms (e.g. verbal, e-mail, powerpoint and in-person presentations)
- Nice to have: Writing for the web (short and long form)
- Social media savvy
- Prior agency or consulting experience is preferred
- Dedicated to research and learning
- Travel 10-15%
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires people to take action and delivers results for brands. In 2015, industry analysts named Wunderman a leader in marketing database operations as well as a strong performer in customer engagement strategy. Headquartered in New York, the agency brings together 7,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 175 offices in 60 markets. Wunderman is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, please visit www.wunderman.com and follow us @Wunderman.