Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Weinstein Properties
Do you enjoy working hands on, using your plumbing, electrical and HVAC trade skills? Do you like interacting with people and being in a customer service role? If so thenWeinstein Properties is the place for you!
Weinstein Properties, featuring the luxuriousBexley communities, is a forward-thinking property management company who bothowns and manages our apartment communities. In the last 10 years we have acquired20 new properties, half of which are in major metropolitan areas in Texas!Join us as we continue to grow.
We are currently hiring in the following location:
- South Austin - Bexley 3Five (check it out!)
Candidates must possess at least 2 years of maintenance experience. This position requires participation in emergency call rotation.
Our service team is customer service driven which creates a lasting influence on visitors, prospects, and residents. Our company owns and manages all their own properties which provides stability!
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years trade related experience.
- Knowledge of aspects of building maintenance a plus.
- EPA/CFC Refrigerant certification required (Type I and II or Universal)
- Willing to share on-call with other team members.
- Valid transportation required.