Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Manager of Service Revenue
Regional Managers of Service Revenue will utilize sales skills in combination with installation, presentation, and world-class customer service. This “do it all approach” is best utilized while working a non-traditional schedule including day, evenings and weekend hours. RAMs will be expected to handle delicate situations pertaining to customers and their service with Vivint. They will be asked to manage their client base independently in their desired market.
- Selling and Installing equipment upgrades to existing Vivint Smart Home Customers.
- Interact and communicate well with current Vivint customers.
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing a world-class customer experience.
- Install, service and maintain Smart Home equipment in customers’ homes.
- Explain and provide detailed system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork with customers
- Be able to confidently assist customers and resolve any and all issues the customer might bring up.
- Superior Sales Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Must have basic knowledge of and ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize work
- Ability to View, Read, and navigate computerized maps
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Experience working with minimal supervision
- Ability to install, troubleshoot, and provide maintenance to low voltage & battery-operated Security and Smart Home equipment
- Must be able to operate a PC Computer & iPad Tablet proficiently
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Current, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Reliable, state registered, state inspected and state insured transportation
- Submit to a criminal history check and obtain clearance from the state based on the state requirements.
- Must be able to fulfill sales & Technician licensing requirements in all States, Cities, Counties and any other jurisdictions
- Must remain smoke-free while on site with customers.
- Available to work the required shift that will be presented to you prior to being hired (could include evening and weekend hours).
- Reports to Bryan Brothers
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to the State and area you’re applying for
- All positions are remote – not in or around Vivint headquarters in Provo, UT
- Opportunity for growth within Vivint
- Compensation package with a base salary, plus incentives/commissions based on performance.
- Company computer or compatible device
- Some travel may be required
- Paid training
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe working environment. Each new employee is responsible for completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all safety issues.