Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Do you have a passion for outside sales? Are you a self-starter with a competitive drive? Do you possess exceptional organizational and time management skills? VARIDESK® is looking for an experienced, energetic and goal orientated Sales Executive to add to its Full Office Sales Team. This position is a full-time, outside sales role, with a focus on selling, promoting, and championing the VARIDESK brand to end users, commercial real estate brokers, and A&D clients.
The primary responsibility of our Sales Executive Team is to help grow revenue in a defined market by creating awareness of our full office capabilities and solutions though presentations and networking. The Sales Executive will also be responsible for cultivating VARIDESK fans by simplifying the furniture buying process for their clients. The ideal candidate is highly networked in the local market, and passionate about solution selling to C-Suite Executives, Business End-Users, Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Project Managers and Architecture and Design Firms.
WHO YOU ARE
- Outside Sales professional with strong presentation and sales skills
- Self-starter with drive, self-control and self-accountability
- High-level relationship builder with emotional intelligence
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Strong business acumen, communication and listening skills
- Positive attitude, adaptable, resilient, and strategic
- Goal oriented and competitive
- Focused on short term impact and long-term growth through a balanced pipeline
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Leverage your existing Commercial Real Estate relationships and market knowledge to drive solution-based selling within an assigned territory
- Provide solutions for end users including C-Suite Executives, Businesses, Architecture & Design Firms, Commercial Real Estate Brokers, and Project Managers within your assigned territory to sell, promote, and create awareness of the VARIDESK brand.
- Meet provided sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Serve as an expert and industry resource in your local market
- Generate new opportunities through business development activities
- Manage CRM / Salesforce Pipeline
- Work in a team atmosphere with inside business development and account management reps
- Prepare solutions, pricing and bid packages
- Provide weekly reporting of activity
- Attend trade and industry shows, representing the brand and providing lead support
- Participate actively in networking and contract strategy
- Guide internal resources including space planners on client design requirements and sales admins on quote/bid responses
HOW YOU’LL GET THERE
- 5+ years of outside sales or equivalent
- Experience or relationships within the furniture industry or commercial real estate strongly suggested
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with simultaneous projects and challenging deadlines
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Great communicator and comfortable Presenting to an audience
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work independently
We made the first VARIDESK to help a friend with his back pain. The solution was so disruptive and successful we got a ton of requests to make more. So, we did, and we haven’t stopped since.
Our line of sit-stand desks and active office products continue to grow, and our customers now span the globe. We’re passionate about elevating people through happier, healthier, and more productive workspaces.
We’re award winners:
- Best Place to Work Top 10 – Dallas Business Journal
- National Entrepreneurs of the Year – EY
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW – SMU
We take health seriously:
- On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
- Comprehensive health plans
- Healthy foods and snacks
- Wellness program and insurance premium discounts
- Nicotine-free facility
We value our employees:
- All employees use VARIDESK products
- Enhanced paternity / maternity programs
- Three weeks of personal time off a year
- Offsite events and happy hours
- Short-term and long-term disability premiums covered at 100% by VARIDESK
VARIDESK provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.