University Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Dialer Specialist
at University Federal Credit Union
The Auto Dialer Specialist (ADS) has principal operations responsibility for configuring, creating and running dialing campaigns consistent with collections strategy and performance objectives. In this role, the ADS ensures data is extracted from the collections system, loaded into the auto dialer, and that staff resources are available to take calls from the dialing campaigns. The ADS is responsible for ensuring the Member Experience is indistinguishable from manual dialing; that abandon rates are maintained within target performance parameters; and that collection staff utilization rates are maintained within target performance parameters. The ADS is responsible for ensuring campaigns run as effectively as possible, including the scheduling and operation of campaigns, assignment of staff to campaigns and reporting on compliance by staff with campaign assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Function Description
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- Employee will make extensive use of the telephone requiring the ability to effectively and accurately explain complex information.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position may involve periodic stressful conditions.
- May occasionally require an adjusted work schedule, overtime, and evening/weekend hours.
- Public contact position, requiring appropriate professional appearance.
- Frequent computer use at a workstation up to two hours at a time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
CRITICAL JOB COMPETENCIES
UFCU Core Competencies. In addition to fulfilling the position’s Essential Duties and Responsibilities, an individual must demonstrate UFCU’s Core Competencies:
- Leading & Developing Self
- Leading & Developing Others
- Organizational Impact
Nothing in this job description restricts management from changing any or all parts of the job description at any time.