Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at UnitedLex Corporation
iRunway offers you a chance to be a part of the consulting team that analyzes next- generation technology and works with world's leading technology companies and law firms on complex, high stakes patent monetization campaigns. Be part of a fast-growing company that provides - flexible work environment, flat org. structure, competitive perks and benefits and opportunities for higher career acceleration.
As a Technical Associate, you will -
- Work closely with the clients to articulate iRunway solution and scope an engagement.
- Consult top licensing campaign managers, litigators and experts on technology litigations and help them build/ support the technical infringement/ non-infringement theory through the lifecycle of a technology licensing/litigation campaign.
- Analyze product, source code, tech. literature and other relevant artifacts to unearth evidence.
- Travel to client locations across US; work with a global team to execute an engagement and ensure seamless delivery.
- Provide timely Reports to Management.
- Complete ownership of communication with client about technical deliverables.
- Ownership and Management of small accounts.
- Passion for software and networking technology.
- Keen interest in recent technological development and interest in creative and non-obvious problem-solving skills.
- Strong foundation in computer science.
- Result oriented - walk through walls to get the job done.
- Experience in working independently and with teams across cross-locations.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands from teams, clients and set right expectations.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Software Architecture, Apps development and debugging.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as JAVA, C and objective C.
- Familiarity with shell scripts and network packet sniffers such as Fiddler and Wireshark.
- Familiarity with web, mobile and enterprise products and services.
- Familiarity with Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience: 0-2 years IP or Software industry experience.