United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Care Technician
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Medical Park Tower Surgery Center is a busy Ambulatory Surgery Center looking for a top performer to join our Pre Op/PACU team as a Patient Care Technician. Our surgery center is located on Seton's Main Campus at 38th street and Lamar. Specialties include: Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Pain Management, Urology and Podiatry.
- Medical Assistant or clinical training preferred
- One year experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified is preferred
- Knowledge of patient care charts and patient histories
- Patient Interviewing skills
- Ability to perform standard clinical procedures according to established protocols
- Knowledge of patient evaluation procedures
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient