United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Billing Specialist
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
We are looking for a motivated, top-performer to join our team as the healthcare Billing Specialist. You will be part of a team supporting multiple ambulatory surgery center locations. This position is based in Cedar Park, Texas. The Billing Specialist is responsible for the accurate entry of charges and timely billing to the insurance carriers. You will ensure that all claims billed meet government and company mandated procedures for integrity and compliance.
We are very proud that our team has some of the best patient experience results in the country. We have achieved this success because our entire team is committed to providing thorough, courteous and professional assistance to our patients, physician offices, insurance companies and other clients on an as needed basis while maintaining the strictest privacy.
We are USPI ambulatory surgery centers. USPI offers our employees stability by being the largest ambulatory surgery provider in the country. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) and paid time off. For more information about USPI, please go to the website – www.uspi.com.
- Two-years experience in medical claims billing. Strong preference for previous experience in an ambulatory surgical setting.
- Experience with medical billing software.
- Able to work under and meet strict deadlines and performance goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/surgical terminology.
- Knowledge of commercial managed care insurance contracts, Medicare, Medicaid and workers comp.
- Demonstrated understanding of CPT and ICD codes.
- Demonstrated experience in positions requiring attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellent and professional customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.