United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
This position exists to proactively develop and support the credentialing process of the medical staff in compliance with federal and state requirements. This position requires a person who is well organized and demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail. The Credentialing Assistant is required to manage all functions related to the credentialing of the professional staff at the Center. May be delegated additional responsibilities or special assignments by the Credentialing Coordinator or Administrator.
- Ensures the professional staff of the Center has the appropriate credentials and licenses in accordance with the requirements of the State, Medicare, and the bylaws of the Center.
- Develops reports for internal use and generates all letters required by the credentialing process.
- Works with NPDB and the AMA in credentialing the surgeons.
- Assists in continuous quality improvement processes.
- Follows employee health and other personnel and staffing policies.
- Able to work as a team member.
- Serves as recording secretary for the MEC.
- Assists the Administrator with marketing strategies for the Surgery Center.
- Maintains the insurance contract module within the facility’s software application.
- Maintains physician information within the facility’s software application.
Shall be a high school graduate. Prefer two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Shall have demonstrated computer skills