Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Support Consultant
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
As one of UL’s major business divisions with offices in 25 countries, EMERGO specializes in the certification and compliance of Medical Devices and is a leading consultancy with more than 2,500 medical device and IVD clients worldwide. Due to their ongoing growth and success, they are seeking an Inside Sales Consultant to join the team in Austin, TX.
Under general supervision by the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Consultant will be responsible for bringing in significant business from assigned managed accounts by increasing account share and account penetration. This position builds and manages relationships within assigned accounts in conjunction with supporting new outreach activities
- Acts as the primary point of contact for existing accounts and new clients;
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth, expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty;
- Maintains up to date knowledge regarding global medical device regulations and new services offered by Emergo
- Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects commitments;
- Responds effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues;
- Mentors and develops new, less experienced team members.
- Minimum of 3-4 years professional experience required
- SalesForce knowledge is a plus
- Written and spoken fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect:
- Challenging work responsibilities
- Attractive compensation package
- Great career opportunities and continuing education
If you like what you have read, we are looking forward to receiving your application.