Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant II
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
As one of UL’s major business divisions with offices in 25 countries, EMERGO specializes in the certification and compliance of Medical Devices and is a leading consultancy with more than 2,500 medical device and IVD clients worldwide. Due to their ongoing growth and success, they are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the team in Austin, TX.
Under supervision, provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit/group of professionals, including one or more individuals with management responsibilities. May assist in budget preparation and control activities. May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc. Administers programs, projects and/or processes specific to the operating unit served. Serves as administrative liaison with others and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, operations, etc. Composes varied to somewhat complex letters and memoranda and screens telephone calls. May make meeting and travel arrangements. May assist in orienting new employees.
- Assists the global consulting team with varied to somewhat complex correspondence, personnel records and documents, varied to somewhat complex reporting, travel itineraries, staff memberships, etc.
- Assists the organizational unit with projects, which may include researching issues and drafting documents for review by the assigning staff member
- Relieves the organizational unit of administrative work where appropriate, including preparing reports, typing documents, filing, answering questions regarding the organizational unit procedures and processes, screening phone calls as appropriate, etc.
- Act as the initial point of contact for general administrative inquiries requested of or for the global consulting group
- Where required, assist with administrative recruitment tasks in regards to potential consultant applicants
- Support new hire onboarding, transition and offboarding of consultants globally; coordination with other company departments as needed to complete associated tasks
- Provide assistance to the group with the organization of training, tracking and certification materials
- Coordinate team meetings, assist with agenda, minutes and follow up activities tracking
- Provide data analysis support as needed
- Provide other adninstrative support as needed
Higher Secondary Education, plus generally two or more years of related administrative assistant experience. Demonstrated ability to use various PC-based software packages for basic word processing, graphics and spreadsheets.