Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SMB Outbound Sales Coach
- Business Development & Sales - Sales
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
This role is to develop and empower the Uber Eats restaurant outbound sales organization through coaching and training (via educating sellers on sales tactics and strategies, effective sales methodologies, 1x1 coaching and teaching, and productivity maximization and refinement). The individual in this role will be responsible for the execution of learning programs that enable the Uber Eats sales representatives to succeed in their role. This role will have a direct impact on the development and success of our sales team and is key to our growth in North America. The individual who ultimately earns the role will be empathetic, energetic, data driven, and self-starting.
The primary objective of the coach role is to identify opportunity for improvement in both new and experienced sellers. When opportunities are identified, the coach will create a tailored plan and cadence to help sellers improve and excel across key metrics.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Serve as a sales coach to the sales organization (via tailored and personal 1x1 interactions)
- Train SMB outbound sales representatives in acquiring restaurant partners for Uber Eats
- Improve training effectiveness by developing and refining new training approaches and techniques
- Run and program manage the existing on-boarding programs
- Help implement new sales approaches and techniques
- Provide sales feedback for sales calls by call shadowing of sales representatives
- Assess and create baseline of sales rep/sales manager competencies and identify training opportunities
- Assist subject matter experts to obtain content for training programs
- Solicit feedback from sales and sales management to build specific and effective training
- Metric, and leverage sales activity and results data for continuous learning and improvement
- Meet weekly with stakeholders to align on monthly and quarterly focus areas OKRs
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years professional experience working cross-functionally with sales teams, sales systems, or sales operations.
- Desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience in a transactional sales organization and L&D background a plus
- Success at owning a training program end to end and able to identify areas of opportunities
- Ability to motivate, engage, and influence others through content and presentations
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative feedback