Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Verint Contact Center Architect -- Remote / Telecommute
TTEC,formerly TeleTech, is seeking a Verint Architect to join our TechnologyServices team. This is a telecommutingopportunity with travel requirements.
Why choose TTEC to enhance andbroaden your career? We are just aspassionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's businessproblems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technicalcapabilities, as you are. Whether you'rethe Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive weneed your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
Whatyou'll be doing:
As part of our Professional Servicesteam, you will be responsiblefor the technical leadership, architectural design, project management, anddeployment of premise and cloud for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise andWFO Solutions.
What you'll bring to us:
· Key player in the architecture, design, and implementation of full-lifecycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows
· Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
· Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of TTEC ProfessionalServices staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rd partyvendors.
· Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closely with theclient.
· Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and projectissues assigned to the TTEC Project Manager
· May be required to perform other related duties / projects as assigned.
What skills you'll need:
- 10 years architecture, design, development, deployment, integration, configuration and integrated peripheral systems
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- 4 years administration, troubleshooting and support experience with Verint call recording and workforce management platforms. Integration and deployment experience with the following Verint 360 product suite is highly desirable.
§ BiB VoIP recording
§ Screen recording
§ Speech Analytics
§ CustomerFeedback (Post Call Survey)
- Familiarity with various ACD switches, CTI devices, and network infrastructures for successful support and implementations.
- Knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP), SIP, SBC, and Verint Call Recording in a large enterprise environment.
- Installation and Administration experience with VMWare. Integration and deployment experience with the Verint SRM
- Ability to interact with different levels of organizations to bring projects / escalated issues to completion
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneerin customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employeesserve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social,mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach,applying solutions from our four customer experience segments - Consulting,Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience totheir customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Ouremployees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationshipswith clients, their customers and each other.
Our CustomerTechnology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small,medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and PremiseContact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel,Omni-channel and WFO Services.
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match,tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognitionprograms, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows forseamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.