Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Project Manager- Cisco Contact Center
Job Reference #: 029AV
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Project / Program, IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is seeking a Principal Project Manager to join our TTEC Digital Solutions team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with client site travel requirements.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Consulting Services practice, you will provide design, deployment, and delivery support of our Cisco UCCE Contact Center services and solutions in a client facing environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the overall delivery relationship with clients
- Frequent and direct contact with senior level managers, directors and executives to provide technical expertise and project status
- Lead overall implementation of medium to large projects, with team sizes varying from 3 to 30 people [eLoyalty staff, contractors, client resources and vendors]
- Develop weekly status reports providing project progress and issues to client and account team
- Develop financial reporting dashboards providing project financial status to client
- Manage the design and define metrics used to indicate level of business case benefits
- Identify and participate in implementing methods necessary to capture identified benefit metrics and business case to support project
- Support project VP in reviewing invoices for accuracy
What skills you'll need:
- Deep knowledge of Cisco UCCE/CVP technologies [Cisco UCM, CVP, Unity, ICM] or other related contact center hardware and software
- 5 years Project Management experience within a consulting environment
- 3 to 5 years strategic development experience with evidence of significant client impact; strong relationships, influence over direct and value creation
- Experience leading multiple teams ranging in size from 3 to 30 people
- Hands on experience producing functional and or technical design deliverables defined by formal structure methodology
- Superb written and verbal communication and listening skills
- PMP required
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Who We Are:
TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!