Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Support Senior Manager
TTEC is seeking a Senior Manager, Desktop Support to join our team. Ideal location in either Austin Texas or Denver, Colorado.
What you'll be doing:
The Senior Manager, Desktop Support, manages operational and fiscal activities (budget management, assets management) at multiple sites in the continental United States. In this role you will develop and lead the team of Technicians/Sr. Technicians and/or Technology Team Leads. You will utilize systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the technology department and oversee all help desk activities at the regional level to ensure operational effectiveness at 10 separate contact center locations with technology centering around Desktop Support. You will work daily to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results and work closely with internal and external clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner and create and implement process improvement and keep up with new developments in technology. You will manage the staff in accordance with company policies, procedures, and client metrics and adhere to TTEC key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance while creating and maintaining a positive work environment.
What you'll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% adherence to SLA/SLO for desktop engineering and support activities within the contact center. Communicate the core strategy and goals to the site technology team.
- Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting. Deliver timely and efficient solutions to all technical requests.
- Manage staffing plan for the hours of operations for each of the 10 sites you are responsible for. Actively manage the staff. Support, motivate and retain an outstanding technology team. Responsible for mentoring, training, evaluating, and developing the staff. Provide support, information and assistance.
- Manage the communication. Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude. Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with all business partners that require computer and network systems to ensure that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum long-term impact.
- Escalate department issues as appropriate and needed. Clearly identify technical issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency.
What skills you'll need:
- 8 to 10 years' experience in an IT operations management role overseeing teams ranging in size of 20 to 30.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.