Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Executive - WFO Specialist (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experience organization thatpowers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a Sales Executive - WFOSpecialist to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringinghumanity to business.
TheSales Executive - WFO Specialist is responsible to drive business in assignedaccounts (new and installed as assigned) with a concentration on new add-onbusiness and product expansion. The Sales Executive is expected to identify,drive, and sell WFO solutions and maintain effective account relationshipswithin his/her assigned named accounts. The role is responsible to own and setthe account strategy and vision, and develop a plan to execute the tactics andstrategies necessary to hit both quarterly and annual sales objectives for WFOoffering.
Principal Duties andEssential Responsibilities:
- Execute the Company's sales strategies and achieve establishedsales quota in the assigned territory by identifying business opportunitiesthrough territory management, target account prospecting, and profiling.
- Work alongside named account leads to drive greater adoption ofWFO offering across embedded and new logo accounts.
- Be up to speed with all current events within the account,understand the political landscape, be able to manage relationships at alllevels, and be able to map our solutions to help them meet their businessobjectives.
- Develop and own the overall WFO sales pipeline and be responsiblefor both closing and prospecting into Verint's top accounts.
- Effectively conduct interaction with accounts at all levels; faceto face calls, conference calls, webex, and email communications.
- Thoroughly assess the customer's needs and present the appropriatesolution, utilizing Solutions Engineer(s) as needed.
- Provide effective sales presentations and product demonstrationsto assigned customers and prospects.
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers anddevelop strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through increasedportfolio usage.
- Provide the sales management team with accurate and timelyreporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, thestatus of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
- Provide routine and accurate updates to the Company's Salesforcesystem with account activity and status.
- Maintain a comprehensive and on-going knowledge of TTEC's suite ofWFO products and technology, as well as industry trends.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Five (5) years of sales experience and success in selling highvalue, complex, and long sales cycle enterprise software and/or high valueservices.
- Proven and successful sales track record of quota attainment
- Must be able to effectively prospect and identify businessopportunities, conduct needs analysis and present and close solutions sales totargeted accounts.
- Effective and Professional presentation and communication skills,both written and verbal are required with the ability to penetrate andestablish relationships with customer's senior level executives.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and closing skills with theproven ability to qualify prospects from both an operational and financialstandpoint
- Travel approximately 50-75%.
- Successful completion of the background check process, includingbut not limited to employment, education, criminal convictions, OFAC, SSVerification and credit, where available and in accordance withfederal and local regulations
- Working knowledge of value-added ROI business process salesengagements / tools
- Knowledge of Workforce Optimization Solutions
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applyingsolutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused valuesthat guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility,professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program andincentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint