Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Recruiter / Temporary - Austin or Denver
- Develop effective sourcing strategies and techniques using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, social recruiting, referrals, and other relevant passive recruitment methods
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity, providing expert advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process
- Lead candidates through the recruiting process and ensure a fair, timely, transparent applicant experience that reflects our mission, purpose, vision and values of extraordinary customer (candidate) experience.
- Actively utilize all recruitment channels to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role in order to consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Guide HR Partners and Hiring Managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions, teaming closely with both to understand team dynamic and culture
- Utilize best practice methods, communications and processes which reflect our principals and standards of a world-class talent acquisition organization
- Develop a thorough understanding of TTEC, our value proposition, our ____________ segment and our values in order to qualify candidates and articulate our businessWhat skills you'll need:
- 4 years' experience of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a combination of agency and corporate experience including 2 years' experience working on complex, high level searches targeting Director level and above
- Excellent independent sourcing skills with experience and curiosity about the latest recruiting technologies and platforms, above and beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Nationwide recruiting required, global experience preferred
- A sense of urgency and a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Previous experience managing the recruiting and documenting process and applicants utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS); Taleo experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding recruiting metrics/targets
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.