Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Operations Manager - Service Delivery Manager
Operations Manager, Service Delivery
- Day-to-Day Client point of contact for site.
- Build and drive a high performing team of Team Leaders at a 1:20 ratio of Team Lead to frontline advocates.
- Supervises, schedules and evaluates all Team Lead personnel as it relates to Key Performance Indicators such as, but not limited to: Net Promotor Scores, Call Quality, Appeals and Grievances and the scheduling of appointments.
- Develops policies and procedures and assures compliance with these.
- Leads and develops Quality Management / Performance Improvement Program by reviewing data for quality / performance improvement measures and analyzes data reports, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the delivery of staff available and able to handle Client's phone calls according to Weekly and Intraday forecast and/ or commitments in partnership with Workforce Management.
- Monitors and maintains site compliance with all HIPAA regulations, adherence to all State and Federal regulations and laws.
- Partner with Client for on-site visits/ inspections, presentations, performance reviews, calibrations and/ or call listening sessions.
- Collaboration with matrixed verticals critical to Operations success: Talent Acquisition, Quality, Workforce Management and Training.
- Build and grow a culture in alignment with TTEC's values: Lead every day. Do the right thing. Reach for amazing. Seek first to understand. Act as one. Live life passionately
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or in lieu of a degree, 2 years in addition to what is required below
- 3 years of experience leading operational teams
- 5 years of experience using operational metrics, data / analytics, goals / objectives and dashboards to run, interpret and drive business performance
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of management across all functional areas, as well as, business partners in a matrix environment
- Self - starter strong track record of challenging the status quo and moving the business forward. Proven record of building ‘best of class' operations
- Detail - oriented and ability to identify potential risk or problems and find resolution
- Excellent verbal/ written communication
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to coordinate, oversee, and ensure on - call coverage (evenings and weekends) as required to meet business hours of operation
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and/ or Project)
- Strong organizational skills
- Healthcare background, and/ or active healthcare license in any state
- Call center management experience
- General knowledge of Medicare
- Six Sigma
Lead Everyday - Do the Right Thing - Reach for Amazing - Seek First to Understand - Act as One - Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.