Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cisco UCCE Cloud Deployment Engineer -- Remote / Telecommute
ttec is seeking a Cisco UCCE Telecommunication Senior Engineer to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with travel requirements.
Why choose ttec to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Professional Services Engineering team, you will be responsible for the call routing, scripting and configuration of these CC Enterprise applications while working with and interacting with our design and architecture leads, project management team, developers and testers.
What you'll bring to us:
· Project team member involved in the deployment of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows
· Under the direction of the Lead Solution Architect, perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
· Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of eLoyalty Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rd party vendors.
· Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned eLoyalty Project Manager
· May be required to perform other related duties / projects as assigned.
What skills you'll need:
- 6 years Cisco UCCE software [ICM, CVP, IP-IVR] Enterprise development and deployment experience, including scripting, configuration and call routing
- IP-IVR integration deployment
- CVP or AVP application deployment experience
- Experience with voice gateways or H.323, SIP or MGCP protocol experience
- Cisco IP Dialer, Email Manager, and Unity experience is a plus
- Multi-site configuration and hybrid of enterprise level IP and TDM environments is a plus
- Strong client facing skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Who We Are:
ttec is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.