Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEN) Systems Administrator / Engineer
TTEC is seeking a Systems Software Senior Engineer to join our Enterprise Services team.
Our global IT organization of 500 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you'll be doing:
The Systems Software Senior Engineer will be primarily responsible for design, build, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft infrastructure and virtualization technologies. The individual must take ownership of incident and problem management to meet or exceed established service level agreements. The individual must interact with internal, customer, and third-party teams for configuration, integration and deployment activities.
What you'll bring to us:
- Provide design, engineering, and technical expertise regarding integration of new and existing technology into IT systems architecture
- Engineer cost effective and functionally best practice focused Windows server based solutions
- Interface with internal, customer, and third-party teams for configuration, integration and deployment activities and projects
- Provide Tier-3 support for all Windows based systems and services (Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, AD, DNS, DHCP)
- Design and develop support tools, infrastructure monitoring capabilities, and automation of deployment/troubleshooting routines
- Consolidate and aggregate data from disparate systems to provide infrastructure intelligence that proactively addresses infrastructure capacity and utilization concerns
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS in CS/IS or related degree or equivalent experience
- 4 or more years of expertise installing, configuring and maintaining Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, VMware vSphere and MS Hyper-V on blade and rack-mounted servers from Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco
- 4 or more years experience supporting Microsoft Exchange Server and Lync/Skype for Business in a multi-domain, enterprise environment
- Current Microsoft Certified IT Professional or MCSE
- Strong and demonstrated experience with automated deployment platforms and scripting (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of advanced Windows Services including: Remote Desktop Services, IIS, DNS, DHCP
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.