Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bot Solutions Architect - IVR, Remote/Telecommute, Nationwide Search
TTEC is seeking a Bot Solutions Architect to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with travel requirements.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
As part of our Professional Services Multi-Channel Solutions team, you will design and consult on innovative user interfaces for the design and construction of conversational chat and speech applications, working to achieve exceptional user satisfaction and transaction completion with appropriate flair and personality.
- Lead engineering of large, multi-location enterprise solutions
- Design, develop and implement chat and voice applications utilizing AI services
- Develop overall strategy for AI service architecture
- Define requirements and business specifications to drive technical design
- Develop conversational flows and design specifications for chat and voice applications
- 8 Years of Industry Experience working with Customer Experience Technology Services
- 5 Years of Technical Experience with AI cloud services
- 1 to 2 years NLP Solution design and architecture experience
- Experience in managing large multi-site enterprise implementations
- Experience managing development teams working with chat & voice applications. Familiar with conversational flows from chat to associates for routing and screen pop
- Experience in writing technical design specifications for chat and voice applications
- Experience in developing conversational flows for complex customer experience applications
- Successful track record of developing chat and voice applications for customer service channel operations
- Strong understanding of Natural Language Understanding design and Natural Language Processing design techniques for AI service applications
- Strong knowledge of chat NLP engines, Speech and Text to Speech Engines, Back-end, Reporting, and Cloud services architecture
- Strong knowledge of various chat and voice engine capabilities and improvement concepts
- Strong business analysis, requirements, design and documentation skills
- Ability to communicate both functional and technical concepts to the client
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters Degree or MBA is a strong plus
In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Speech to text and Text to speech services such as Nuance, Google and Watson
- Natural Language Processing and chat platforms such as Google, Watson, Rulai and LivePerson
- Continuous Improvement process
- Cloud Services Architecture
- Development Languages
- Integration with back-end data systems
- Web Services REST API, Soap
- Databases SQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%. Will telecommute/work from home when not traveling to client sites.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Digital Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.