Trend Micro Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trend Micro Incorporated
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Employee Type
- R- Regular
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world’s largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
We're looking for a Program Manager to organize and coordinate the day-to-day operation of the industry’s leading vendor agnostic bug bounty program, Trend Micro’s Zero Day Initiative. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing deliverables from multiple stakeholders of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s external researchers and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other leadership positions
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.