Trend Micro Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Manager - Network Security
at Trend Micro Incorporated
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Employee Type
- R- Regular
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full Time
- Product Management
Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world’s largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
Trend Micro - TippingPoint is looking for top-notch product managers to expand the team. The successful candidate will need to have a strong willingness to learn driven by a customer-focused perspective to deliver solutions and support the full product lifecycle. We are specifically keen to talk to product managers with experience in network security and/or security management systems.
We are looking for a candidate that is customer-obsessed with a deep passion for the user experience. We need a passionate product manager who can drive a big picture view but when necessary can also dive deep.
You will be part of a small team in a fast-paced environment, serving the largest of enterprise and government customers in one of the hottest areas in the IT market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and validate customer problems
- Identify differentiation and value in solutions to solve the customer problems
- Be the subject matter expert, helping customers, partners and system engineers with product related questions
- To write epics, user stories, prioritize backlogs & customer issues, working with agile methodologies
- Lead and motivate R&D teams, working with them on balancing new features, operational improvements - help the teams move faster!
- Ownership of the full product life cycle
- Occasional travel may be required
- 1-3 years in product management with technical expertise in the network security space
- Computer Science, Engineering and/or Business Degree (related field) or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical skills - ability to understand customer problems and engineering solutions
- Preferred technical experience in any of the following: networking, security, or system administration
- Experience with Agile development methodology / Product Owner an advantage
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.