TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Summary: The position of Account Executive is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
· Develop prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals, various professional directories and personal investigation
· Foster and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (trade shows, regional organizations, etc.)
· Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
· Present TransPerfect’s solutions via one-on-one, group, online and in-person meetings.
· Creatively problem solve to improve current new business development strategy within assigned regional market and vertical industry
· Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients
· Educate prospective and existing clients regarding the translation process, including TransPerfect’s rates, justification for turnaround time and competitors’ information
· Develop a regional/national account strategy as well as program level strategies to achieve the stated revenue and margin goals
· Develop an effective understanding of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of TransPerfect’s services
· Effectively grow existing high-level customer relationships within clients
· Perform other special projects or duties when required
· Between 2-4 years of sales experience
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Effective time management
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To learn more about our company culture, please watch our videos below: