Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tokyo Electron
Driving success happens daily here. Tokyo Electron America, Inc. employees foster strong partnerships with TEL’s US customer base. We market a wide range of semiconductor production equipment (SPE) products and provide outstanding service and support to U.S. semiconductor device manufacturers. TEL's world-renowned products and technologies support diverse customer needs for the manufacture of increasingly sophisticated semiconductors.
· Implements and maintains an Engineering Change Notice System.
· These changes will include product improvements, repairs, and new product development.
· Coordinates the interaction between engineering, manufacturing, field operations, and marketing to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
· Ability to create reports using Power BI or similar software
· SQL database experience a plus
· Ability to create/recreate multiple departmental KPI using existing data sources
· Requires a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related experience; or, AAS with 8 years of experience; or 12 years of experience in lieu of degree.
· High school degree or equivalent is required.
· Excellent analytical/Problem solving skills
· Able to manipulate various large data sets to identify and isolate trends and determine root causes
· Demonstrate the ability to analyze operational metrics and determine performance trends, identify root causes, and development of corrective actions. (Possible modification of metric to verify level of improvement.)
· Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Business Control Systems (BCS) and understand the business impact of data integrity. Key skills include documentation management, materials management, facilitation, project management, and Microsoft Office (including advanced/intermediate Excel/Access and BI tools a plus).
· Demonstrate the ability to develop, maintain, and roll-out key processes to drive data management consistency to all functional areas that generate documentation, managed in BAAN item data systems.
· Audit existing systematic and physical processes to confirm compliance to documented procedures. Analyze audit results and provide recommended process revisions or corrective actions to ensure process is followed correctly.
· Demonstrates the ability and systems knowledge to create new reports/metrics as needed to support TEA/TEL operations in order to improve data quality, KPI, and increase efficiency.
· Demonstrate the ability to analyze KPI performance reports to identify KPI misses, cause, and explanation.
· Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places.
· Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required.
· May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
· May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
· Occasional overnight travel to TEL factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Tokyo Electron America, Inc.