The Beck Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Architectural Project Coordinator (Austin, TX)
at The Beck Group
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
What you bring to Beck
Beck is looking for a qualified Project Coordinator to join our Austin office. You will be embedded in a project team performing essential project tasks with moderate supervision on a wide range of building types from higher ed to religious, to mixed use and/or healthcare. Beck is one of the most advanced users of 3D modeling tools in the design process, so you should be comfortable using Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop and more. This position is an integral part of our organization as you should possess the fundamental aspects of architecture.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Actively participate in owner meetings
- Collaborate with the project team in all aspects of the project
- Involvement in projects from Schematic Design to Construction Administration
- Ability to assist in the Construction Administration phase and able to review submittals, generate punch lists, and answer RFIs
- Assist with development of conceptual design and programming
- Independently solve problems encountered
- Lead and direct specific aspects of the project including consultant coordination
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Mentoring and training of younger staff
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Project Coordinator with an understanding of the fundamental aspects of Architecture, having a passion to get things done, and possess uncompromising authenticity and integrity. If you are an individual with an interest in the Integrated project delivery method as well as an innovative and creative mindset when it comes to process improvement and technology, you are a fit for this position.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Begin licensure testing- Preferred
Frequently operates a computer and other office equipment, ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain standards related to architectural design and production and ability to adhere to consistent attendance. May require travel or co/location.
- Walking frequently around the office or outdoors may be required
- Ability to carry large plans or boxes in excess of 10 lbs
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.