Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative III
at Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
- Answers a high volume of telephone calls and supports educators in the creation and maintenance of TEA online accounts
- Responds to numerous email inquiries and help desk tickets and performs follow-up as needed
- Processes demographic changes to educator records (e.g., name, date of birth)
- Accesses multiple certification databases using a personal computer to communicate and assist customers
- Accurately documents details of customer interaction and records status via notes in the agency systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication that transcends across a variety of audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective and appropriate use of technology, including web application software using standard browsers and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Documented history of regular, punctual work attendance and acceptance of the Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm work schedule
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor to support colleagues in achieving division goals
- Highly skilled in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of individuals and groups, internal and external to TEA
- Flexible, adaptable to change, and able to work under stressful conditions, including interruptions and short deadlines
- A desire to self-reflect, give/receive feedback, and continuously improve
- Ability to work both independently and engage in a collaborative, results-oriented team environment
Nophone calls or emails, please. Due to the high volume of applications, we donot accept telephone calls and cannot reply to all email inquiries. Onlycandidates selected for interview will be contacted.
As anequal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion,color, national origin, age, sex, disability, or veteran status, unlessan applicant is entitled to the veteran's preference.
Additional Military Crosswalk (occupational specialty code)information can be accessed here.
Thisposition requires the applicant to meet Agency standards and criteria which mayinclude passing a pre-employment criminal background check, prior to beingoffered employment by the Agency.