Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 98 San Jacinto Boulevard
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a singular purpose: to power prosperity in business and in life. We pride ourselves in our ability to develop solutions that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our clients to push the boundaries of what's possible and achieve their goals—together. Our culture is defined by our entrepreneurial spirit, our willingness to venture into uncharted territory and our passion for creating opportunity for clients, communities and employees.
Texas Capital Bank is currently hiring for a variety of positions to support our digital banking offering. Our digital bank will expand upon our reputation for premier client experience, engaging new customers in new and exciting ways. We are looking for team members who embody our culture, are driven by purpose and motivated by innovation.
- Responsible for defining and fine-tuning the onboarding/ account opening product as assigned
- Integral member of the onboarding agile squad, and will work with the IT delivery team on a full-time basis to ensure the team releases a product which meets the business unit’s needs
- Serve as voice of customer by collecting insights from design research and making product decisions while balancing customer feedback and tech feasibility
- Act as primary liaison with other lines of business to ensure requirements are continually fit for purpose and meet needs across all business units and channels
- Point of contact for all business requirement queries from business and IT
- Empowered to decide on all requirement decisions while effectively coordinating and communicating upwards and across all key stakeholders
- Primary ambassador for the onboarding agile squad and directed product
- Advocate for use and facilitate all change management practices across the bank to ensure the product and all business units are prepared for implementation
- BBA in business or related field required
- Customer experience expertise and knowledge of digital banking space
- Ability to anticipate and react to market trends
- Demonstrated ability to build consumer quality products, enable business capability and objectives through technology
- Experience with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes and ‘grooming’ product backlogs, and writing user stories
- Effective ongoing alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Exceptional organizational skills, with ability to constantly plan ahead and surface hidden risks as necessary
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships at all levels of the organization