Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 98 San Jacinto Boulevard
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a singular purpose: to power prosperity in business and in life. We pride ourselves in our ability to develop solutions that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our clients to push the boundaries of what's possible and achieve their goals—together. Our culture is defined by our entrepreneurial spirit, our willingness to venture into uncharted territory and our passion for creating opportunity for clients, communities and employees.
Texas Capital Bank is currently hiring for a variety of positions to support our digital banking offering. Our digital bank will expand upon our reputation for premier client experience, engaging new customers in new and exciting ways. We are looking for team members who embody our culture, are driven by purpose and motivated by innovation.
- Serve as the strategic thought leader to develop the strategic direction, drive vision, and execute plan for the expanded digital initiative
- Continually identify and pursue growth opportunities
- Oversee successful business development of new and relationship management of existing partnerships
- Maintain competitive intelligence and adjust strategy accordingly
- Own core banking products roadmap including feature development and managing pricing and profitability
- Lead end-to-end project management of the business by working closely with cross-functional teams and ensuring completion of directed projects
- Set specific and measurable targets (KPIs, OKRs, etc.) for the business and all internal teams, and adapt as appropriate
- Track business performance and provide all necessary reporting to the team
- Direct and approve development and management of value proposition
- Continually interact with product, marketing, design and tech teams to align on strategic direction of the value proposition, product and customer experience
- 15 years strategic leadership experience in the financial services industry, with a retail and/or digital focus strongly preferred
- BBA in relevant field required, MBA preferred
- Passionate people leader with the ability to motivate several stakeholders to achieve challenging goals and pivot as needed
- Proven innovative thought leader with exceptional project management and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Superb communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in agile operating models with cross-functional teams strongly preferred