Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Services Partner Programs
at Tableau Software
What you’ll be doing…
As a result of our continued growth, we’re hiring a Senior Manager, Services Partner Programs to lead the development and ongoing operations of the Tableau Services Partner programs, spanning both Consulting Services and Education Services. This is a newly created position and requires a strong leader who will be responsible for ensuring that the services partner ecosystem is able to provide the required capabilities and capacity to achieve the business objectives of the company. As a Senior Manager, Services Partner Programs you will work closely with the Channel, Partner & Alliance team and will serve as the primary point of contact for managing Services Partners throughout the full lifecycle of their participation in the program.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Develop, grow, and lead the Services Partner Program such that Services Partners provide the requisite capabilities and required capacity to support the needs of the business
- Develop new partner program components that can enhance the overall value of the program
- Work closely with Channel, Partner, & Alliance team to identify new partner needs as well as recruit, onboard, and manage new Services Partners
- Develop and manage KPIs to monitor Service Partner performance in areas including quality, revenue, and strategic fit
- Oversee issue resolution and escalation management related to services partners.
- Support Channel, Partner, & Alliance efforts to promote Sales Readiness and Services Enablement programs
- Direct Delivery, Practice, and Sales teams’ efforts to effectively position Services Partners to enable customers efforts to achieve technical success
- Develop and manage new strategic partnerships
- Coordinate Services Partner marketing efforts by working closely with Marketing
- Work closely with Americas, EMEA, and APAC leadership to align Services Partner program with theater-specific goals and strategies
Who you are…
- Experienced. 10+ years of experience in a partner program or partner development role in the software, professional services, or related industry.
- Educated. Bachelor's degree with communication, technical or business focus preferred.
- Tech Savvy. Knowledge of the software industry, business intelligence systems, and/or analytic tools.
- Excellent Communication skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in languages other than English is a plus.
- Leader. Exceptional management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. People want to work with you and for you.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!