Stock Building Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Truss Manufacturing Manager
at Stock Building Supply
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4876
Provides direction for supervisors and hourly personnel in the production of trusses, wall panels or other manufactured goods.
- Assures quality control of all products manufactured in the production facility.
- Assigns work to department personnel in accordance with production schedule.
- Monitors efficiencies within shops, such as manpower requirements, overtime and schedules.
- Generates daily production reports to monitor the efficiency of operations. Responsible for inventory control of materials used at the truss and panel shops, ASI''s, LVL, Parallams, saw blades, router bits, etc.
- Accountable for maintaining the appearance of the component shop and the yard.
- Works with department to schedule repair and maintenance of equipment. *Responsible for product integrity and the coordinating of trouble shooting in the field as needed.
- Discusses and implements with supervisors new ideas, methods used in production and concepts used in production and concepts for equipment to increase efficiency.
- Communicates with scheduling, projects, drafting, sales and engineering for job specifications and operating efficiencies.
- Oversees and approves hiring, vacations, terminations, wage increases and training and development of new employees.
- Oversees that all production schedules are met and work is completed on time.
- Responsible for personnel safety.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL!
- High School diploma or GED required with strong background in math.
- Ability to manage and work with groups of 50-100 associates.
- Extensive knowledge of lumber and component parts.
- Knowledgeable of drawings and architectural blueprints.
- Ability to schedule work.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good interpersonal, managerial, organizational, and communications skills.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in construction and production management in a supervisory role.