State Bar of Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Software Developer
at State Bar of Texas
- Information Technology
- Closing Date
- Open Until Filled
- Min Starting Salary
- USD $52,744.00/Yr.
- Max Starting Salary
- USD $59,337.00/Yr.
Under moderate supervision, responsibilities include analysis, design, development, installation and ongoing technical support of departmental and organization-wide software applications. The successful candidate will leverage their software development skills in order to develop, integrate and support enterprise software applications.
- Performs needs analysis and develops system requirements.
- Designs, develops, tests and implements applications.
- Modifies and maintains existing applications as needed.
- Provides application specific training to end users on proper use of applications.
- Troubleshoots reported application problems and performs corrective procedures.
- Develops documentation procedures for operational support of applications.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science or related field. Requires a minimum of three years of software development experience. Good working knowledge of relational database structure and design, preferably Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with current web development technologies. Ability to troubleshoot applications and test environment problems required. General experience with client-side development, relational database, and object-oriented design required. Requires familiarity with application deployment in Windows Server/desktop environments. Experience as a team or project lead is desirable. This position requires strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently and as a team member.