SRS Distribution Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SRS Distribution Inc.
Utilize your strength and reach new heights as a Rooftop Loader for us. Southern Shingles, an SRS Distribution company is a wholesale distributor of building materials selling residential and commercial roofing products and we are seeking a full time Rooftop Loader will work in a safe environment with positive people. You can learn our building products business in this role and grow with us as a driver, warehouse, operations or salesperson.
Rooftop Loader will support the Driver at the Branch, by loading the truck and riding with the Driver to the job site to unload the building materials safely and efficiently. The roofing materials will be unloaded onto the roof of the building with attention paid to the Roofing Contractors’ needs and the homeowners’ property. There is opportunity to learn about our industry, new equipment, and our business operations.
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Experience and interest working in a physically-demanding, labor-intensive position lifting up to 100 lbs. properly and repeatedly on a daily basis.
- Will be working on roofs and must not have a fear of heights.
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written communication skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members.
- High School degree or GED.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- Prior roofing industry experience a plus.
- Work Monday through Friday and opportunity for overtime during the busy season.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.
Southern Shingles #0609
2121 Industrial Park Road
Belton, TX 76513
Keywords: load, unload, job site, customer service, building products, roofing, rooftop, building materials, distributor and distribution.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, SRS Distribution Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical, dental and vision benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays, birthday and a day of giving annually, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- We pay weekly!
SRS Distribution Inc. consists of a family of industry-leading, independent roofing and building product distributors. SRS has grown rapidly through acquisitions and the opening of multiple new locations since the February 2008 inception. This continual growth has established SRS as one of the fastest growing building products distribution companies in the U.S. Make money and have fun with us!
The goal of SRS is to form the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors with the most talented team of people working together to deliver the industry's best products and services. In addition to our commitment to customer focus, SRS strives to become the preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture where the corporate office works for the field and not the reverse. SRS is a private company sponsored by Leonard Green & Partners and Berkshire Partners and led by a management team of industry veterans. Find out more at www.srsdistribution.com.