SRS Distribution Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL A or B Driver
at SRS Distribution Inc.
You are in the driver’s seat with a career at SRS and our family of companies. We are a leading wholesale distributor of roofing and building materials and need Drivers like you to grow our business. We are committed to the personal and professional growth of our team members.
SRS is a veteran friendly employer. We know your service experience trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
SOUTHERN SHINGLES - BELTON - #0609
2121 Industrial Park Road
Belton, TX 76513
At Southern Shingles - Belton, we are growing fast and there's much opportunity for growth with us. We have quarterly branch outings throughout the year and Holiday parties. Many opportunities are available to you and your career path could lead to movement upwards through branch operations and our Talent From Within program when your interested in promotional growth. So come be apart of our team that will lead you on the road to success.
Are you able to perform the following job duties?
- Be Safe -we reward our drivers for safety
- Safely drive a commercial vehicle in compliance with all DOT regulations.
- Perform required DOT pre and post trip inspections
- Conduct a job site inspection and document any existing damage to lawn, landscaping or driveway, and the location of any power lines, sprinklers, septic tanks, mailboxes, fences, etc.
- Validate and confirm inventory loaded on the truck comparing purchase orders, sign-off on delivery tickets and confirm addresses on delivery tickets and ensure that routing information is obtained prior to leaving the branch.
Do you possess the following job requirements?
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Ability to load and unload building products that weigh up to 100 lbs. each off a straight bed truck on a continuous basis. Prior experience operating a forklift or Moffett a plus
- Must be a safe driver with no hit & runs or no DWI or DUI convictions within the last 12 months
- Must pass a required drug test and possess a current DOT medical certificate. Must not have positive drug tests in the last 12 months.
We offer our drivers the following being part of our team:
- Industry leading pay
- Rewards for safety (yes this is important to us)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Deliveries no further than 200 miles from you home center (and NO Overnight trips)
Click on the APPLY Button below to start your trip to becoming part of our team today
All CDL Drivers in the US must register with FMCSA as of January 6, 2020. If offered a job, our background check company will check that you registered before continuing with your background and drug screen. Link to register: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register
Instructions from the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA): https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Resource/Index/Registration-Driver-Instructions
CDL A, CDL B, driver, commercial driver’s license, building products, job site, building materials, distributor, distribution, touch freight, load, unload, commercial vehicle and delivery.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, SRS Distribution Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical, dental and vision benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays, birthday and a day of giving annually, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- We pay weekly!
SRS Distribution Inc. consists of a family of industry-leading, independent roofing and building product distributors. SRS has grown rapidly through acquisitions and the opening of multiple new locations since the February 2008 inception. This continual growth has established SRS as one of the fastest growing building products distribution companies in the U.S. Make money and have fun with us!
The goal of SRS is to form the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors with the most talented team of people working together to deliver the industry's best products and services. In addition to our commitment to customer focus, SRS strives to become the preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture where the corporate office works for the field and not the reverse. SRS is a private company sponsored by Leonard Green & Partners and Berkshire Partners and led by a management team of industry veterans. Find out more at www.srsdistribution.com.