Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rock Springs - Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Reference #: 8a7887a968efde1d0168f6eca85d0180
Rock Springs - CFO
Rock Springs is a 72-bed Behavioral Health Hospital located just north of Austin, TX in Georgetown. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Rock Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives.
The Rock Springs CFO is a member of the hospital Leadership Team. Do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensationA Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team membersPosition Details:
- Responsible for overall financial administration of the hospital, including revenue cycle, general accounting, information systems and financial reporting in accordance with all hospital and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensures that internal controls are adequate to safeguard facility assets and that accounting systems are sufficient to generate accurate and timely financial reports.
- Also responsible for preparation of the annual hospital budget along with ongoing analytics monitoring any variances and reporting to CEO and corporate office.
- Active member of the Leadership Team of the hospital.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related field required. CPA preferred.Experience:
- Previous experience in healthcare overall financial operations/controls required.
- Experience in payroll also required.
- Knowledge of inpatient psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital finance preferred.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office professional applications and previous use of computer workstation.