Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rock Springs - Business Development Rep
Business Development Representative
Rock Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Austin in Georgetown, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Rock Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 96% of our patients recommend treatment at Rock Springs*
As a member of the Business Development team, you will play an important role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Business Development Representatives serve as a liaison between our hospital and referral sources from the local community. Our team is also responsible for increasing community awareness of the services of our hospital. We maintain a high level of customer service, by ensuring all admissions are well coordinated with the hospital intake and referral office. Primary account assignments for this position may include but are not limited to: Military Installations, Veteran Organizations, First Responders (Police, Fire, EMS, etc.), as well as Substance Abuse Residential Treatment Facilities.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provides effective account management of assigned accounts.
- Actively seeks to identify new potential referral sources.
- Routinely participates in relevant community organized meetings and programs.
- Participates in the development and execution of marketing special events as assigned by the Director of BD.
- Keeps referral sources informed of program changes within the hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred. Combination of education and professional experience may be acceptable.
- Valid driver’s license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report, along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
- Experience with and/or advanced knowledge of military operations and culture preferred.
Previous experience in business development with psychiatric healthcare facility.