Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rock Springs- Assessment Specialist
Job Reference #: 8a7883a96ad77023016adb320b4f6c73
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services
(1) Full-time 11am-11:30pm (Fri/Sat/Sun)
(1) Full-time 12p to 12:30 am (Mon/Thurs/Friday)
Rock Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Georgetown, TX, just north of Austin, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults and their families. At Rock Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives.
As an Assessment Specialist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Rock Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Assessment Specialists play a vital role in the evaluation and admission process by providing an exceptional experience for the patient, by ensuring each step is performed accurately and timely. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Facilitate response to request for services, including the initial response, the assessment and referral process, the designation of appropriate level of care, admission into services and appropriate follow up activity.
- Conduct initial evaluation, initiate the assessment, document patient symptomology, functioning, and needs
- Provides information to MD for LOC determination.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling required.
- Must have LMSW, LCSW, LPC or LMFT clinical licensure
- Valid Driver’s License and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report and proof insurance when using own auto.