Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Changes Rock Springs - Child and Adolescent Therapist
Job Reference #: 8a78859f69bab0100169c6295b0268d1
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
Child & Adolescent Therapist
Rock Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Austin in Georgetown, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Rock Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 96s% of our patients recommend treatment at Rock Springs*.
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Rock Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016