Spectrum Retirement Communities
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Concierge - Full and Part Time Shift Available!
at Spectrum Retirement Communities
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Concierge manages the reception area and provides administrative and clerical support. Gathers personal information from inquiries, answers telephones, takes/delivers messages and responds to Business Office Manager’s requests.
Lake Travis Independent Living is part of Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. We are considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
Shift Details: Full and Part Time shifts available!
Concierge Job Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct all visitors in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Answer all incoming calls within three rings and transfer calls or take messages as necessary.
- Respond to residents’ and family members’ questions and concerns and share important information with the Executive Director or other supervisor as is appropriate.
- Respond and appropriately handle emergency situations that may arise in a calm, professional and effective manner.
- Monitor the front lobby and entrance area for cleanliness and maintain the following as appropriate to the community:
- Organize incoming mail and ensure that it is distributed to the appropriate person.
- Assist in telephone inquiries in the absence of an immediately available Marketing person in obtaining information from inquiry including at minimum call back information.
- Maintain a community resource information library and/or directory to be able to route residents and/or their families to available services both in-house and in the general vicinity.
Concierge Work Experience:
- Experience in an office environment, answering phones or customer service position preferred.
- Basic clerical skills required.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and be familiar with and skilled in standard office software programs.
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of personnel.
- Ability to relate well to residents and their families.
- Self-motivated, organized and professional. Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance. Possess good public relations, communication, general office, clerical and telephone skills.
Concierge Educational Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent.
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401K; PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement;
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
- Free lunch with various shifts; on the job training; online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more!; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs.