Southwest Key Programs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant - Accounting
at Southwest Key Programs
- Job ID
- # Positions
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the overall management of administrative, clerical, and operational function of the Chief Financial Officer and Accounting Department. The position may require more work hours than the normal eight-hour workday, and also may require 10 -15% travel. Occasional weekend work may be required.
- Ensure written and verbal communication/correspondence is concise and accurate submitted to our insurance provider for all changes including but not limited to, new proposal, closing and opening of programs, change of address, insurance certificates, bidding process.
- Support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) maintaining timely updates on calendar and accepting or declining meetings.
- Maintain effective communication with program and corporate staff, vendors and community members.
- Maintaining the stability and continuity of the different accounting departments.
- Complete and submit required paperwork to corresponding departments including travel vouchers, check request, payroll forms and others.
- Ensure written and verbal communication/correspondence is directed to proper department.
- Coordinate quarterly staff training and other events.
- Ensure all forms and reports are completed in a professional manner.
- Monitor, organize and coordinate department events, CFO’s and other as requested.
- Maintain and reconcile Petty Cash fund on a monthly basis.
- Answer the phone, type, file and copy materials as needed.
- Draft correspondence as requested by CFO.
- Safely and timely money deposits to bank for Enterprises, LLC.
- Monitor, organize and maintain databases and various files.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A combination of one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of and ability to use database systems and office management procedures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality on a wide spectrum of topics and issues for which discretion is required.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate both verbally and in written form to express and exchange ideas. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to access all components of work station and other office equipment. Frequent typing, writing, bending and twisting. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
General office environment with moderate noise. This position is mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. A busy environment with many unscheduled interruptions. Frequent computer use at workstation for extended periods of time. Public contact position requiring appropriate business apparel.