Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Corporate Development Analyst
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Position Type
- Business Group
SolarWinds is seeking a corporate development analyst to join our team. Ideal candidates are those with 2+ years of experience in areas such as investment banking, equity research or management consulting who are seeking a better work/life balance in Austin, TX while continuing to drive their career forward. As a corporate development analyst you will support SolarWinds’ M&A efforts by performing due diligence while working closely with functional leaders across the business to build detailed financial forecast models, generate presentations for the executive team/board of directors and implement post-acquisition KPIs. In the process, you will have daily access to SolarWinds’ senior leadership and you will become a trusted advisor to the Corporate Development teams. This position reports to the Senior Director, Corporate Development.
- Support investment/M&A activities through due diligence, including financial modeling and valuation
- Support post-acquisition integration planning/execution and investment monitoring
- Strong work ethic
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field such as engineering, math, economics or finance. An MBA is preferred but not a requirement.
- 2+ years of work experience desired
- Minimum of two years of professional technology industry work experience in equity research, investment banking, management consulting, venture capital, private equity or corporate development
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Driven, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to deliver accurate work on time
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint proficiency. Knowledge of Tableau, NetSuite, Anaplan and/or Salesforce.com are a plus.