Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Salesforce.com Architect
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Business Group
- Core IT
Since our founding in 1999, SolarWinds’ mission has been to provide purpose-built software that is designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, IT Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and DevOps pros.
The Salesforce Platform Architect will be an integral part of the Enterprise Business Applications team. Primary responsibilities will include understanding business requirements, building prototype solutions, and translating needs into robust, sustainable Salesforce (“SFDC”) solution recommendations and designs.
If you are looking for a challenging, high-impact Salesforce role, driving best practices and solutions across multiple Salesforce orgs, then this is the job for you.
We are seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented, technical solution architect to drive best practices and scalable Salesforce solutions across our multiple Salesforce orgs. This is a hands-on role, working with functional business leaders, internal IT teams, and Salesforce administration teams to implement and maintain business-impacting solutions.
This role will have a direct impact on the most critical functions of the company, including: Sales, Support, Customer Success, Finance, and Marketing. Salesforce is a key system that drives SolarWinds’ business, and as such, requires creative and scalable solutions.
You must have a technical background, be a creative thinker, passionate about enabling the business, and passionate about the Salesforce platform.
- Provide Salesforce platform thought leadership across our multi-org / multi-cloud environment (e.g., Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Define the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering comprehensive solutions that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Build POCs or prototype solutions by conducting hands-on development, configuration, or system setup
- For acquisition targets, perform analysis and gap assessment and recommend technical integration designs
- Construct and communicate clear and concise design documents
- Effectively deal with ambiguity by confidently walking through an undefined situation and drawing out key requirements and organizational constraints
- Participate in APEX code reviews to ensure fit/function with design specifications
- Assist in debugging and resolving technical issues and/or defects
- Work effectively in a fast paced, fluid environment while building scale and re-usability in the enterprise
- Disseminate best practices on solutions / implementation and mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Lightning Platform, integration technologies, and Salesforce best practices
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
Communication and Management
- Present technology architecture and solution overviews to executive-level audiences
- Present prototypes to business users and internal technical delivery team
- Facilitate working sessions with business users and technical resources and process experts
- Create presentation materials with emphasis on simplifying complex ideas into digestible topics
- 5 - 7+ years of SFDC experience
- 2+ years Architect experience
- Designing and/or developing solutions utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
- Designing and implementing Salesforce integrations (inbound/outbound) using web services, REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data Loader
- APEX and VisualForce development experience
- Leading teams of 2-5+ technical resources a plus
- Implementing Lighting and/or customization utilizing Lightning Consoles
- Advanced configuration and security/permission management
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work within a distributed delivery team
- Delivering in Agile software development methodology
Desired Salesforce Certifications:
- Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant
- CPQ Specialist
- A large enterprise technology company with the “can do” attitude and agility of a start up
- A fun and collaborative environment, and the ability to impact our solutions
- Free lunch twice a week
- Free snacks, beverages, and gourmet coffees
- Comfortable and modern working spaces
- All you need to get your job done: From a competitive salary and benefits, to technology and training
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.