Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Position Type
- Business Group
As the PM, it's up to you to define a successful business strategy and product roadmap, then to work with Engineering and others to execute on that strategy. You are also responsible for evangelizing your products, defining roadmaps, creating epics, and user stories, and working with the Product Owner on ensuring those stories are successfully delivered. In addition, you will be responsible for various GTM activities including, delivering webinars, conducting analyst briefings, and sales enablement.
- Product Management experience in network management or adjacent industry
- Strong understanding of networking technology and our customers, people who are responsible for managing and monitoring network infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interact with customers, partners, and press/analysts with accuracy and professionalism
- Ability to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline to work effectively in a high-paced environment
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Direct, hands-on experience managing and monitoring production systems, application and networks